Like Me on Facebook!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Back! And Help!



Hello!




I'm back and even survived Hawaii's mini tsunami.  We had a great time, but I can't seem to get Japan off my mind.  In lieu of a post, I'm asking you to spend some time talking to your child about nature's disaster and make a donation to the Red Cross .  Even $1 will help!  Think of your biggest problem right now.  I can almost guarantee that the people of Japan would gladly take it off your hands in exchange.  This would be a great learning experience for your child to see how we can help people thousands of miles away.


Here are a few articles to help you talk to your child about this catastrophe:


Thrive 


Mom Information 


Information on tsunamis and earthquakes 


Tsunami information for the younger guys 


Consider making a donation.  I will donate $10 more for each donation made from this page, so let me know that you did!  And, if you have already- THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment